Subscribing to the Pack 378 Calendar
Add the pack calendar to your calendar application.
Subscribe to the Pack Calendar using the iCal format: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mqj4rjchep2mbtt05g0j45njs8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Add the Pack Calendar to Your Google Calendar
If you have a Google Account (gmail account) you can import our events into your Google Calendar automatically.
- Login to your google account (at gmail.com, google.com, or calendar.google.com)
- Go to http://www.pack378.net/packcalendar
- Click the “+ Google Calendar” button in the lower right corner of the calendar.
- Your Google calendar should open up with the question, “Wouuld you like to add calendar: Pack 378?”
- Click “Yes, add this calendar”
Optional: Set up Reminders
- Under “Other calendars” click on the dropdown arrow by Pack 378 and select “Notifications”
- In the “Event Reminders” section click, “Add a reminder” and pick how close to the event you would like a reminder.
Add the Pack Calendar to Your iPhone
- Go to this page on your iphone (pack378.net/calendar).
- Hold down on the link below for a couple of seconds and lift your finger.
- Click copy.
- Go to “Settings” / “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” / “Add Account” / “Other” / “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- In the Server field, hold down your finge for a couple of secons, then lift your finger and click, “Paste”
- Click Next.
- If you are told, “Cannot Connect Using SSL,” click “Continue.”
- Click Save.