Here is a reminder of the popcorn prices:
Classic Caramel Corn $10.00
A traditional favorite full of rich caramel flavor.
Chocolaty Caramel Crunch $30.00
Sweet, crunchy caramel popcorn coated in a smooth and creamy chocolate.
Cheese Lover’s Collection $35.00
Includes: White Cheddar Cheese Corn, Yellow Cheddar Cheese Corn, Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese
Chocolate Lover’s Collection $60.00
Milk Choc Pretz, White Choc Pretz, Pecan Clusters, Choc Caramel Crunch
Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese $15.00
Crispy cheese popcorn with a spicy punch of jalapeno white cheddar cheese deliciousness in every savory bite.
Kettle Corn 18-pack $25.00
Deliciously sweet and salty popcorn that melts in your mouth.
Military Donation $30.00
Military Donation $50.00
Premium Caramel Corn w/ Nuts $20.00
The ideal pairing of sweet caramel popcorn mixed with almonds, cashews, & pecans.
Salted Caramel Popcorn with Sea Salt $30.00
A unique combination of sweet caramel corn with a perfectly balanced finish of sea salt.
Unbelievable Butter 18-pack $20.00
The perfect combination of popcorn, oil, salt, and butter to make you feel like you’re at the movies.
White Cheddar Cheese Corn $15.00
The perfect combination of light, crispy popcorn and rich white cheddar cheese deliciousness in every savory bite.
We also accept donations to the pack, which are equivalent to $3 in popcorn sales.
Tags: butter, cheddar, jalapeno, kettle, military donation, nuts, popcorn, premium, prices, salted, unbelievable, white
Attention Parents! It’s almost here. It’s almost time for the 2018 Fall Family Campout. We will be camping at Clements Scout Ranch from Saturday, October 27 to Sunday, October 28. Clements Scout Ranch is part of the Circle Ten Council and located near Athens, which is less than two hours SE of North Arlington. Here is what you need to do in order to attend:
- Complete a registration form – Camping Registration form Fall 2018 Family Campout
- Complete a BSA Medical Form for each member of the family attending the campout (Form A and both Form B’s). You may refer to a previous form on file with the Pack if it is less than one year old. – BSA Medical Forms
- Turn in forms and money on or before Thursday, October 18th at midnight
- New Pack 378 families can attend camping 101 On Wednesday, October 3rd from 7-8 pm for detailed information about what to bring and what to expect on a 378 Family Campout
- Map of Clements Scout Ranch
- Contact Info for Clements Scout Ranch – 11217 FM 2970, Athens, TX 75751, (903) 675-3781
- Pack 378 Camping Planning Guide
- Suggested Camping List
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday are provided as well as breakfast on Sunday
- Activities will include a campfire ceremony with skits and songs, BB guns, archery, and other den specific activities
- Families may choose to go Friday, but may NOT check-in before the Cubmaster or other designated leader. Those arriving early will also be responsible for their own meals not listed above.
Note: You can now find the Camping Registration Form and other camping resources on the Resources section of the website.
To earn the Bobcat rank the new Cub Scout does the following:
- Learn and say the SCOUT OATH, with help if needed:
“On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my Country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight. “
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
“A Scout is:
Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful
Friendly, Courteous, Kind
Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty
Brave, Clean, and Reverent.”
- Show the CUB SCOUT SIGN. Tell what it means.Make the sign with your right hand and with your arm held straight up. The two fingers stand for the Scout Oath and the Scout Law. They look like a wolf’s ears ready to listen to Akela. Give the Cub Scout Sign when you say the Scout Oath or Scout Law.
- Show the CUB SCOUT HANDSHAKE. Tell what it means. Using your right hand, place your first two fingers along the inside of the other scout’s wrist. This means that you help each other remember and obey the Scout Oath and Law.
- Say the CUB SCOUT MOTTO. Tell what it means.
“Do Your Best”
- Give the CUB SCOUT SALUTE. Tell what it means.Point your first two fingers of your right hand out straight and close together. Touch the tips of the fingers to your cap or if not wearing a cap then to your eyebrow. A salute is a way to show respect. When you salute a leader (either adult or other scout), you show him or her that you respect their position. When you salute the flag, you show that you are proud of your country.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the booklet,
How to Protect Your Children from Child Abuse.
The above items are the basic information that all Cub Scouts learn when they enter into the Cub Scouting program.