Attention Parents! It’s almost here. It’s almost time for the 2018 Fall Family Campout. We will be camping at Clements Scout Ranch from Saturday, October 27 to Sunday, October 28. Clements Scout Ranch is part of the Circle Ten Council and located near Athens, which is less than two hours SE of North Arlington. Here is what you need to do in order to attend:
- Complete a registration form – Camping Registration form Fall 2018 Family Campout
- Complete a BSA Medical Form for each member of the family attending the campout (Form A and both Form B’s). You may refer to a previous form on file with the Pack if it is less than one year old. – BSA Medical Forms
- Turn in forms and money on or before Thursday, October 18th at midnight
- New Pack 378 families can attend camping 101 On Wednesday, October 3rd from 7-8 pm for detailed information about what to bring and what to expect on a 378 Family Campout
- Map of Clements Scout Ranch
- Contact Info for Clements Scout Ranch – 11217 FM 2970, Athens, TX 75751, (903) 675-3781
- Pack 378 Camping Planning Guide
- Suggested Camping List
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday are provided as well as breakfast on Sunday
- Activities will include a campfire ceremony with skits and songs, BB guns, archery, and other den specific activities
- Families may choose to go Friday, but may NOT check-in before the Cubmaster or other designated leader. Those arriving early will also be responsible for their own meals not listed above.
Note: You can now find the Camping Registration Form and other camping resources on the Resources section of the website.