Attention Parents! It’s almost here. It’s almost time for the 2017 Fall Family Campout. We will be camping at Camp Constantin from Saturday, November 4 and Sunday, November 5. Camp Constantin is part of the Circle Ten Council and located on Possum Kingdom Lake in Palo Pint County. Here is what you need to do in order to attend:
- Complete a registration form – Camping form Fall 2017
- Complete a BSA Medical Form for each member of the family attending the campout (Form A and both Form B’s). You may refer to a previous form on file with the Pack if it is less than one year old. – BSA Medical Forms
- Turn in forms and money on or before the Leadership Meeting on Thursday, October 26 (7:30-9 pm at New World United Methodist Church).
- Map of Camp Constantin
- Contact Info for Camp Constantin – 3003 Park Road 36, Graford, Texas 76449; (940) 779-2131
- Pack 378 Camping Planning Guide
- Pack 378 Suggested Camping List
- Attend the informational meeting on Wednesday, October 26 (time and location TBD)
- Activities will include a campfire ceremony with skits and songs, BB guns, archery, and other den specific activities
Note: You can now find the Camping Registration Form and other camping resources on the Resources section of the website.