Attention Parents! It’s almost here. It’s almost time for the 2018 Fall Family Campout. We will be camping at Worth Ranch from Saturday, April 7 to Sunday, April 8. Worth Ranch is part of the Longhorn Council and located along the Brazos River in Palo Pinto (NW of Fort Worth). Here is what you need to do in order to attend:
- Complete a registration form – Camping Registration form Spring 2018 Family Campout
- Complete a BSA Medical Form for each member of the family attending the campout (Form A and both Form B’s). You may refer to a previous form on file with the Pack if it is less than one year old. – BSA Medical Forms
- Turn in forms and money on or before the Leadership Meeting on Tuesday, March 27 (7:30-9 pm at New World United Methodist Church).
- Map of Worth Ranch
- Contact Info for Worth Ranch – 1813 Worth Ranch Rd, Palo Pinto, Texas 76484; (940) 659-2195
- Pack 378 Camping Planning Guide
- Pack 378 Suggested Camping List
- Activities will include a campfire ceremony with skits and songs, BB guns, archery, and other den specific activities
Note: You can now find the Camping Registration Form and other camping resources on the Resources section of the website.